Students from all backgrounds can apply for the scholarship to help pay for college or college related expenses. This scholarship is awarded annually, and students can apply every year. Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant level of education must be a senior in High School, College and Graduate student.
- Applicant must have a “C” average or above.
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student.
- Applicant must be interested in the pursuing a field in Education
- Applicant must submit a 250-word essay (THE ESSAY TOPIC WILL BE PROVIDED ON THE APPLICATION FORM.)
- Applicant must produce a class schedule and tuition costs (THIS IS FOR WINNERS ONLY.)
- There are NO INCOME GUIDELINES.
- Scholarship amounts range from $500.00 to $10,000.00
Winners are chosen by a committee, which bases its decisions on extracurricular achievement, individual accomplishments, and a submitted essay. The number of awards given is based on the number of monies received through donations and fundraising. Winners will be announced on July 31 every year.
Submitted essays must be postmarked by April 30 every year.
Please click the button below to continue to the application form. This information will be held in strict confidence. The essay topic will be provided at the end of the application form.